Game Production Fully Remote
We are on the intense lookout for a driven and results-oriented Producer to increase team communication, efficiency and effectiveness to deliver builds on time.
What are your duties?
- Team planning and organization,
- Facilitate communication and motivation within a team,
- Ensuring team optimal workflow by removing blockers and providing with data,
- Conducting Scrum events: daily, sprint planning, retrospective, etc.,
- Ensuring a good relationship between the team and Product Owner as well as others outside the team,
- Supporting the preparation of schedules, reports and roadmaps and maintaining them on daily basis,
- Working with internal teams as well as with the outsourcers.
What should you offer?
- Previous working experience in a game production related role like Producer, Associate Producer, Scrum Master, Project Manager, etc.,
- Experience with project management methodologies (Scrum, etc.) and project-related software (e.g. Jira),
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Proactive and can-do attitude,
- Fluent English (at least B2),
- Passion for games.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.