Senior Unreal Engine Programmer
Game Development Fully Remote
What are your duties?
- Developing gameplay systems, UI elements in UE4 using UMG,
- Creating high-quality source code in C++, including optimization for mobile platform,
- Work with artists/modelers and programmers to create art and bring it into the game,
- Responsible for writing and distributing any tool or plugins,
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation,
- Collaborating with the game development team (external developers and studios as well) throughout an iterative, agile development process, to diagnose and resolve in-game problems.
What should you offer?
- At least 3 years of working experience with Unreal Engine 4 Editor (including UMG),
- Strong C++ background and ability to work with blueprints,
- Mobile development experience (Android, iOS) with at least 1 shipped title,
- Knowledge of the animation system, importing and customizing content in UE4,
- Surprise us with: Basic knowledge of 2D, 3D and animation packages and pipelines,
- Experience with game polishing and optimization pass,
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English at least B2),
- Ability to work with technical documentation,
- Passion for games and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms,
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player,
- A great ability to think creatively to overcome technical challenges.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.