Be the center of creativity at the heart of producing new mid-core mobile games!
As a game designer, you'll bring ideas, build prototypes, create new features and develop the game's mechanics. You'll design systems that are easily maintainable, expandable and comfortable to use, while injecting fun into the user experience.
What are your duties?
- Responsibility for overall design including game level and retention mechanics,
- Work alongside the prototype team to bring the vision from concept to a solid and entertaining end product,
- Define the game’s vision and game design documents, create and maintain internal design documentation,
- Design features that will increase user experience, engagement and retention,
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay,
- Analyze user testing and recommend design solutions.
What should you offer?
- 3+ years of relevant experience included at least one shipped F2P title, ideally for mobile,
- Strong understanding of what makes the gameplay experience last and gets the player to return to the game on a mobile platform,
- Staying on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field,
- Demonstrated proficiency with one or more current 3D game engines,
- Strong working knowledge of level design and UI/UX,
- Ability to provide constructive and easy-to-understand feedback to any team member,
- The high degree of self-motivation and manage personal workflow,
- Passion for games and user-centered design.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.