Senior Game Designer
Game Development Fully Remote
What are your duties?
- Responsibility for overall design including game level and retention mechanics,
- work alongside the prototype team to bring the vision from concept to a solid and entertaining end product,
- Define the game’s vision and game design documents, create and maintain internal design documentation,
- Design features that will increase user experience, engagement and retention,
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay,
- analyze user testing and recommend design solutions.
What should you offer?
- 3+ years of relevant experience included at least one shipped F2P title, ideally for mobile,
- strong understanding of what makes the gameplay experience last and gets the player to return to the game on a mobile platform,
- staying on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field,
- demonstrated proficiency with one or more current 3D game engines,
- Strong working knowledge of level design and UI/UX,
- ability to provide constructive and easy-to-understand feedback to any team member,
- the high degree of self-motivation and leadership skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage personal workflow,
- passion for games and user-centered design.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.