Game Development Fully Remote
We are seeking a dynamic and proactive individual who’s willing to dig deep and understand the core DNA of modern game design and why they succeed in the global market. The BI Developer will help to design, develop, and optimize our F2P games to improve user experience and revenue and drive data-informed decision making across Vivid Games. You will partner closely with individuals across many departments in the organization, particularly game designers and product management leaders.
What are your duties?
- Working on projects that require the development of complex BI reports and dashboards in Qlik Sense,
- Developing complex SQL queries,
- Designing and validating database schemes (data warehouse), data transformation and aggregation (ETL) as well as reports,
- Collecting and deep-dive analyzing user data from large databases related to monetization, users behavior, sales etc.
- Working with development teams and marketing to outline the specific data needs,
- Creating both regular and ad-hoc reports.
What should you offer?
- Previous experience as a BI Developer,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics or other related fields,
- Experience in writing BI reports,
- Excellent SQL skills,
- Knowledge of BI tools, e.g. Qlik Sense, Tableau, PowerBi (nice to have),
- Ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate meaningful conclusions,
- Result-driven with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required,
- Good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B2),
- Passion for gaming will be a plus.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.