Data Analyst (BI)
Marketing Fully Remote
As a part of the Marketing Team, you will monitor, collect, output, and analyze UA data to produce recommendations for UA optimization.
What are your duties?
- Building and maintaining Qlik marketing dashboards,
- Ensuring the accuracy of the data in BI dashboards, making sure stakeholders have all the tools to make critical decisions,
- Creating predictive models for UA campaigns,
- Ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of data exports to our external partners,
- Taking responsibility for fraud detection,
- Supporting the user acquisition team in their campaign optimization.
What should you offer?
- At least 3 years of BI experience and data modeling,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics or other related fields,
- Excellent SQL skills,
- Data Warehouse understanding,
- Knowledge of BI tools, e.g. Qlik Sense (preferred), Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate meaningful conclusions,
- Result-driven with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required,
- Good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B2, the team is English speaking),
- Passion for gaming will be a plus.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.