Junior Data Analyst
Marketing Fully Remote
You will be a part of our Marketing Team and along with Data Analyst will monitor, collect, output and analyze UA data to produce recommendations for UA optimization.
What are your duties?
- Support Data Analyst in building additional modules in our BI tool,
- Take responsibility for frontend developments and data visualization in our BI tool,
- Ensure the accuracy of the data in BI dashboards, making sure stakeholders have all the tools to make critical decisions,
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of data exports to our external partners,
- Support the user acquisition team in their campaign optimization.
What should you offer?
- Degree in a related field: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Engineering, etc.,
- Commanding knowledge of SQL with at least 1 year of professional experience,
- Prior experience working with a data analytics platform (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc.),
- Basic understanding of user acquisition mechanisms and KPIs,
- Solid command of English (at least B2), both written and spoken - our teams work in English,
- Comfortable working autonomously: you will have a lead, but you will not be micromanaged,
- Seeks learning opportunities,
- Passion for games.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.