Marketing Fully Remote
If you're passionate about games and people join Vivid Games as a Community Specialist and take care of the essential part of any game - the gamers themselves. Be a part of an unbeatable Marketing Team whose aim is to spread their message far and wide both to the community of players and build the next generation of gaming experience.
What are your duties?
- Working with the game team and the rest of the marketing team on designing live ops and presenting them to the community,
- Managing and animating of current Discord communities, including managing of volunteer mods,
- Reporting on the current state of the player base and their most pressing needs to game teams,
- Working within the support team to address players issues whether they come via tickets, DMs, mail...),
- Managing of current social media (FB, Twitter), including posts and DMs,
- Following and answering to store reviews.
What should you offer?
- Experience with live ops and community events,
- Experience with community management/support in active communities (can be voluntary work),
- Excellent oral and written English skills (another language is a bonus),
- Great communication skills,
- Passion for games,
- Nice to have: Experience with support platforms such as Zendesk.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.