Business Operations · Bydgoszcz Flexible Remote
We're looking for a new team member of our IT Dept. IT Support Specialist will provide exceptional technical support to our employees working remotely. So if you have a passion for anything technical and enjoy helping people and solving their problems, you could be the perfect fit!
This job opportunity is partially remote (2-3 days a week). We'd like our new IT team member to work from our HQ in Bydgoszcz.
What are your duties?
- Serve as the first point of contact for remote employees seeking technical assistance,
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic programs,
- Educate and guide new hires in the field of IT workspace setup (conducting a formal IT onboarding process),
- Preparing hardware for new hires including installation and configuration of software and necessary tools and accesses,
- Administration office network (LAN, WLAN) and users company accounts,
- Development and maintenance of IT security standards and IT documentations,
- Manage internal systems as well as access rights and permissions.
What should you offer?
- Experience as an IT Support (at least 1 year),
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English (at least B2, part of our crew is English speaking),
- Experience with both Windows and macOS systems,
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, anti-virus software,
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, networks - routing, switching, LAN, WAN, WLAN, TCP/IP Networks, NAT, WiFi,
- Knowledge of work automation systems (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab) and apps like Zoom, Slack, Confluence (nice to have),
- Solution-oriented and excellent customer service skills,
- Highly developed communication skills,
- Proactivity in proposing ad implementing changes and improvements within IT,
- Willingness to work in a hybrid-remote or on-site work style (on-site from our HQ in Bydgoszcz and a few days remotely).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.