Business Operations · Bydgoszcz
We're looking for fast learning Intern who will join our HQ in Bydgoszcz. You'll be part of an unbeatable People Team and have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in different HR & operations activities.
What are your duties?
- Delivering best in class HR service support to employees,
- Supporting in transferring employees records to digital form,
- Processing personnel documentation (preparing contracts, appendix, terminations, work certificates, etc.),
- Maintaining employee documents (e.g. personal files) as well as archiving them,
- Taking part in shaping VG's employer brand,
- Preparing job postings,
- Partnering with the People Team on delivering people initiatives across the company.
What should you offer?
- Proficiency in English (at least B2),
- Availability at least 20 hours a week,
- Excellent communication skills,
- A proactive way of working with 'can do' attitude,
- Passionate about starting a career in Human Resources,
- Ability to work from our HQ in Bydgoszcz on daily basis.
What are we offering?
- Professional internship (at least one month) in Human Resources with references after its finish,
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on planning your working hours,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- We provide references after the end of the internship,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being.