Senior Game Tester
Game Development Fully Remote
We're looking for a Senior Game Tester who will take a key role to be a QA expert within our experienced team. This position consists of not only hands-on testing our F2P mobile games but also complete ownership of QA in the team's products.
What are your duties?
- Testing and preparing test reports for casual and mid-core mobile games,
- Managing game submission to app stores,
- Defining test plans and test reports for games under one's care,
- Taking complete ownership of QA in team's products,
- Partnering with fellow QA team members to collaborate and ensuring testing needs of the products are met.
What should you offer?
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile games testing,
- Previous experience in managing QA processes (defining test plans and suites, preparing test reports templates),
- Knowledge and experience in submitting games to Apple AppStore and Google Play,
- Proficiency with Jira and Git. Working experience with Jenkins will be a plus,
- Good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B2, the team is English speaking),
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery and Delivery Automation will be a big plus,
- Understanding of Scrum methodology,
- Attention to details and strong analytical thinking,
- Passion for games.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.