Game Development Fully Remote
We are seeking a dynamic, proactive and highly numerate individual who has a solid technical base but also possesses an appreciation for numbers and understands the value that can be derived from interrogating them. This role will be a Business Intelligence Developer joining the Real Boxing team (Real Boxing is the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise). You will help to design, develop, and optimize our F2P games to improve user experience and revenue and drive data-informed decision-making across Vivid Games.
What are your duties?
- Developing, designing and testing BI reports and Dashboards in Qlik,
- Developing complex SQL queries and scripts extract relevant information from our system,
- Designing and validating database schemas (data warehouse), data transformation and aggregation (ETL) as well as reports,
- Collecting and deep-dive analyzing user-data from large databases related to monetization, users behavior, sales etc.,
- Creating both regular and ad-hoc reports,
- Working with development teams and marketing to outline the specific data needs.
What should you offer?
- 2+ experience in a data analyst role focusing on Business Intelligence (experience in data analysis for the gaming industry will be a plus),
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics or other related fields,
- Proficiency with SQL for the extraction of data,
- Experience with BI software such as Qlik (preferred), Power BI, Tableau, etc.,
- Knowledge of Big Query,
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus,
- Ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate meaningful conclusions,
- Good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B2),
- Analytical thinking skills and ability to interpret business data.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.