Game Development · Bydgoszcz, Warszawa Fully Remote
As a Game Tester, you will be responsible for supporting our QA Lead in Soft Launch as well as checking whether all the required mobile features are integrated with a game as intended. You may be involved with several projects at the same time, where your primary goal is to identify issues, manage and plan your work autonomously, create necessary documentation as well as communicate with developers and other stakeholders.
What are your duties?
- Supporting our QA lead in Soft Launch and Global Launch phases,
- Daily QA work on publishing projects (manual testing F2P mid-core games, reporting bugs, etc.),
- Taking responsibility for communication with external developers,
- Preparing technical documentation, creating test cases.
What should you offer?
- Previous experience in mobile testing (at least 2 years),
- Experience building test plans and with bug tracking systems,
- Good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B2, the team is English speaking),
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills,
- Attention to details, precision and strong motivation to work,
- Passion for games.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.