Junior IT Support Specialist
Business Operations · Bydgoszcz Flexible Remote
We're looking for a new team member of our IT Dept! Junior IT Support Specialist will lend us a helping hand in technical support to our employees working remotely. So if you have a passion for anything technical and enjoy helping people and solving their problems, you could be the perfect fit!
This job opportunity is partially remote (we can agree on what days you can work remotely). We'd like our new team member to work from your HQ in Bydgoszcz.
It's also a part-time job that you can combine with studying.
What are your duties?
- Serve as the first point of contact for remote employees seeking technical assistance,
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic programs,
- Educate and guide new hires in the field of IT workspace setup (conducting a formal IT onboarding process),
- Preparing hardware for new hires including installation and configuration of software and necessary tools and accesses,
- Administration of users company accounts,
- Development and maintenance of IT security standards and IT documentation (under the guidance of our IT Expert),
- Manage internal systems as well as access rights and permissions.
What should you offer?
- Interests in the IT field; previous experience in troubleshooting will be a plus (even this non-commercial),
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English (at least B2, part of our crew is English speaking),
- Experience with both Windows and macOS systems,
- Hands-on experience in firewalls and anti-virus software,
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, networks - routing, switching, LAN, WAN, WLAN, TCP/IP Networks, NAT, WiFi,
- Solution-oriented and excellent customer service skills,
- Willingness to work in a hybrid-remote or on-site work style (on-site from our HQ in Bydgoszcz and a few days remotely).
What are we offering?
- The part-time job which you could combine with other activities like studying,
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.