Data Quality Engineer
Machine Learning Fully Remote
We're looking for an exceptional and experienced Data Quality Engineer who is passionate about improving the operational excellence and accuracy of our organizational data. Your primary focus is to supervising a company's numerous data systems and networks to making data assets consistently accurate for users. That includes as well ETL jobs, reports and data pipelines.
What are your duties?
- Designing, developing and maintaining data quality framework,
- Configuring databases (RDS, Redshift, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL BigQuery),
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data,
- Delivering the latest and accurate datasets for development teams,
- Monitoring and fixing incoming game data in case of issues,
- Participate in technical reviews and provide detailed feedback for process improvement,
- Designing and developing frameworks to ETL processes, BI reports and dashboards and other data pipelines,
- Maintain, expand, and improve ETL processes,
- Managing API external systems and extracting data from them (IronSource, AppAnnie, Appsflyer, Firebase),
- Educating new Game Analysts and BI Developers in data quality.
What should you offer?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management, Big Data or related field,
- At least 3 years relevant experience working in a Business Intelligence Developer or Data Quality Manager role,
- Solid experience with Data Quality initiatives (data improvement, accuracy, completeness, data integrity),
- Proficiency in SQL and advanced knowledge of NoSQL solutions,
- Experience with Big Data tools, such as Apache Spark,
- Experience with Cloud data processing,
- Familiar with the most common business visualization tools (e.g. Qlik, Power BI, Tableau),
- Understanding of ETL methodologies and Data Warehousing principles, approaches, technologies and architectures,
- Knowledge and experience with database design principles including referential integrity, normalization, and indexing to support application development
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis and data quality standards,
- Fluency in English (at least B2).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.