Business Operations · Bydgoszcz Fully Remote
We’re looking for a passionate (wannabe) Recruiter to join VG's Talent Acquisition team. We aim to grow our games team and need your help with scaling our recruiting efforts to meet our growing needs. If you’re a team player who shares our passion for games and you'd like to skill in recruiting top-notch specialists then join us and become a true champion in recruitment within the gaming industry.
What are your duties?
- Researching for candidates with the usage of various methods (direct search, social media like Facebook),
- Engaging senior-level passive candidates,
- Maintaining our applicants pool with qualified candidates,
- Sourcing and conducting initial screening calls with potential candidates,
- Establishing a strong first impression of the company and its core values,
- Facilitating hiring requests and interview processes for technical interviewers.
What should you offer?
- Previous experience in recruitment (for IT/Gaming ideally),
- Experience in direct search (surprise us with knowledge of different types of search like Boolean, X-ray),
- Experience working with any ATS (nice to have),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (we’re recruiting and hiring globally),
- A can-do attitude,
- Energetic personality and comfortable being a brand ambassador.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Innovative recruitment tool to work with,
- Plenty of ownership (however a supportive team in one of our superpowers),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.