Game Artist (2D Artist)
Game Development Fully Remote
Join the Real Boxing team as a Game Artist (2D Artist)! We're looking for a graphic artist with a strong desire to contribute to every creative aspect. Joining us means being part of a still-growing, unique team of industry experts with the passion and inherent drive to create innovative, high-performing games. If you have a keen eye for detail and you're up to speed with the latest trends and most important you're a gamer then we need someone like you to level up the Real Boxing game.
Curious what is going on in the Real Boxing game? You must know it's performing pretty well. While enjoying over 88 mln of downloads, we're working on improving its metrics as well as players' engagement and satisfaction. We're focusing on implementing new exciting features like Live Ops, Machine Learning solutions, players segmentation. Can’t wait to do more: unique and spectacular gameplay by implementing outstanding special moves, demanding boxers, unparalleled in-depth and complex fights!
What are your duties?
- Sketching, iterating and creating 2D game art,
- Working closely with Programmers to implement interactive menus and HUDs in Unreal Engine UMG system,
- Developing visual concepts and ideas for new game features,
- Preparing layouts and mockups,
- Optimizing created graphics in terms of size.
What should you offer?
- Must have an updated portfolio to be considered,
- Strong design, color, composition and conceptual ideation abilities,
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.),
- Experience using Unreal Engine 4,
- Understanding the limitations of information display and interactivity of today's mobile devices,
- Having a desire to learn new technologies,
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation – a strong plus,
- Surprise us also with professional experience in mobile games and in animation & 3D rendering,
- Fluency in English (at least B2).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals (our team is the greatest value!),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are up to you),
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care and personal development budget at your disposal (up to 1000 $ yearly).