Unreal Engine Programmer (UMG)
Game Development Fully Remote
Join the Real Boxing team as an Unreal Engine Programmer specializing in Unreal Motion Graphics UI Designer! You'll be working with passionate individuals, games freaks, experts within the industry. All of us create an outstanding, engaged TEAM cooperating smoothly day by day to produce a solid best boxing game. Your responsibilities will be providing technical information on how to level up the process and improve development work - being the UMG guide. What is more, you'll focus on implementing games features like menus or HUDs.
Curious what is going on in the Real Boxing game? You must know it's performing pretty well. While enjoying over 88 mln of downloads, we're working on improving its metrics as well as players' engagement and satisfaction. We're focusing on implementing new exciting features like Live Ops, Machine Learning solutions, players segmentation. Can’t wait to do more: unique and spectacular gameplay by implementing outstanding special moves, demanding boxers, unparalleled in-depth and complex fights!
What are your duties?
- Prototyping, developing and maintaining game features on UMG,
- Implementing interactive menus and HUDs,
- Creating high-quality source code in C++, including optimization for mobile platforms,
- Working with artists/modelers and programmers to create art and bring it into the game,
- Being a guide who provides technical information on UMG.
What should you offer?
- Experience working with Unreal Engine UMG system and Bluprints,
- At least 2 years of professional experience in games development (for mobile ideally),
- Familiar with version control systems (GIT, Gitlab),
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork,
- Having a desire to learn new technologies,
- Fluency in English (at least B2).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals (our team is the greatest value!),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are up to you),
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care and personal development budget at your disposal (up to 1000 $ yearly).