Join Vivid Games and lead a small, experienced development team to increase product value. You'll focus on developing casual and mid-core mobile games acquired from the publishing program, while counting on maximum autonomy and ownership in your work. This role directly affects Vivid Games' long-term strategy, both developing f2p games and influencing our future portfolio as one of the major stakeholders in the company.
What are your duties?
- Manage the priority for self-organized games team and the product throughout its lifecycle,
- Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail,
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule,
- Gather and prioritize product requirements,
- Define long-term and short-term to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach,
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, analyze trends in the gaming market, and continuously review the competitive landscape,
- Contributing to the publishing process of evaluating new game leads,
- Work closely with the external partners to deliver outstanding products.
What should you offer?
- At least 3 years of experience in leading the production of games (ideally for f2p mobile games),
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills,
- Ability to act as a team player and consider the needs of the business,
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban),
- Ability to incorporate research, insights, feedback, and recommendations from multiple parties into actionable development plans,
- Proficiency in English (our team is English-speaking),
- Strong data analysis capacities,
- Knowledgeable of game industry trends and enjoys playing games.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Maximum autonomy and ownership in game development process (as it's one of our core value),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).