People Business Partner (PBP) goal is to align business objectives with people solutions in Vivid Games. As a successful PBP you will work directly with an organization's leadership to develop and direct People's agenda that closely supports organizational goals, focusing both on developing strategy and implementing policy. If you’re looking for the opportunity to co-develop People initiatives and strategy that affects the whole organization — you should check the details below!
What are your duties?
- Form effective relationships and consult with company’s management, providing People guidance when appropriate. Support front-line managers through head of department-level up to the C-level,
- Mentor, coach and provide feedback to managers at all levels,
- Demonstrate ownership to develop and drive People programs and processes, such as monthly webinars, cross-team workshops and others from start to finish in order to support VG’s goals and values,
- Taking care of internal communication according to transparency that we believe in,
- Identify learning needs for each team, as well as individual executive coaching needs. Lead evaluation and monitoring of Personal Development Program to ensure success. Follow up to ensure learning and development objectives are met,
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the People team to develop solutions, programs and policies. Raise concerns/trends to the management team, General Manager and Legal as needed,
- Work closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention in our remote-first organization.
What should you offer?
- At least 3 years of relevant People Business Partner experience supporting front line, mid-level and executive leaders,
- Hands-on experience in a variety of HR competency areas such as organizational design and development, leadership development, change management, performance management, and employee relations,
- Has successfully implemented HR programs, tools and trainings aligned to the business needs,
- Experience working with global talent (mostly Europe); experience working in remote set-up is strongly preferred,
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills; ability to collaborate cross-functionally,
- Comfortable using technology, including G-Suite, Confluence and Trello as well as communication platforms (Slack and Zoom),
- Comfortable with high volume and very fast-paced workload; not afraid to "roll up your sleeves" to complete more tactical work. Able to switch between strategic and tactical work daily,
- Fluency in English, at least B2+, both in writing and speaking.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals (the team is our greatest value!)l,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are up to you),
- Being a part of small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).