We are looking for a talented and versatile Data Lake Solution Architect who likes solving difficult problems and who feels comfortable taking leadership on designing Data Lake at the company level. As the DLS Architect, you will play a crucial role in big data integration at Vivid Games!
What are your duties?
- Lead key data architecture decisions,
- Define, achieve data vision and design infrastructure required for optimal ETL processes from a wide variety of data sources for reporting, real-time analytics, machine learning,
- Design, manage and maintain analytics products and pipeline solutions,
- Ensure consistency in data,
- Promote processes to ensure data unicity between our data, third party platforms, and other databases,
- Establish standards and guidelines for the design development and maintenance of data models, advanced data analytics,
- Share best practices with our analyst community,
- Work with game teams to use Google Cloud Platform efficiently in order to analyze data, build data models,
- Provide analysts and other internal customers with technical support related to data activity.
What should you offer?
- 5+ years experience working as a Data Engineer or similar Experience in writing ETL\ELT processes,
- Experience in designing, building, optimizing, and maintaining big data pipelines on the cloud,
- Advanced Python programming language, Spark (PySpark or other)
- SQL in-depth knowledge in developing production-ready, scalable data architecture,
- Cloud computing experience (e.g. GCP),
- Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies
- Experience with data quality monitoring,
- Experience in data security and data protection,
- Proactivity, curiosity, responsibility,
- Good command of English (at least B2).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, and personal development budget at your disposal.