Vivid Games is one of the leading Polish mobile game developers. For over a decade we’ve been working on some amazing games including Real Boxing.
We are a team of over 80 passionate individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. We’re innovative and dynamic. We work in small, Agile teams and foster our culture and the quality of the work environment. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios as well as from the publishing program. We work remotely, having offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw.
Now we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who is passionate about Python programming, Big Data, and solutions based on cloud technologies. Join our Big Data Team and help us to build a modern and highly scalable Data Platform for the entire enterprise!
SALARY range: PLN 10.000-15.000 net/month (negotiable).
What you can expect:
- contribute to Data Lake architecture and implementation,
- design optimal ETL infrastructure from a wide variety of data sources used for reporting, real-time analytics, and machine learning,
- build data pipelines,
- ensure consistency in data, promote processes to ensure data unicity between our data, third party platforms, and other databases,
- work with game teams to efficiently use Google Cloud Platform to analyze data, build data models.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years experience working as a Data Engineer or similar;
- experience in writing ETL\ELT processes;
- experience in designing, building, optimizing, and maintaining big data pipelines on the cloud;
- cloud computing experience (e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure);
- experience with relational and non-relational database technologies;
- advanced Python programming language, Spark (PySpark or other), SQL;
- proactivity, curiosity, responsibility;
- good knowledge of English (at least B2).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits, and personal development budget at your disposal.