Vivid Games is one of the leading Polish mobile game developers. For over a decade we’ve been working on some amazing games including Real Boxing.
We are a team of over 80 passionate individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. We’re innovative and dynamic. We work in small, Agile teams and foster our culture and the quality of the work environment. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios as well as from the publishing program. We work remotely, having offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw.
Now we are looking for a Data Engineer Intern to support our Big Data Team in ongoing tasks. You will have a great opportunity to work with our experienced colleagues as well as you will be able to expand your skills and knowledge by working hand in hand with those professionals.
What are your duties?
- Writing Python scripts,
- building data pipelines,
- performing data cleaning,
- contributing to Data Lake architecture and implementation,
- implementing Data Quality processes.
What should you offer?
- Proficiency in Python programming language,
- knowledge of Python libraries (at least: numpy, pandas, re, os, sys, json, datetime, requests, time + nice to have: multiprocessing, threading, dask, scikit-learn, plotly/seaborn),
- knowledge of SQL,
- cloud computing knowledge e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure (surface knowledge),
- proactivity, curiosity, willingness to learn,
- ideas on where to find answers if a problem arises,
- good knowledge of English (at least B2).
What are we offering?
- 3-month paid internship with a real possibility of employment,
- total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are actually up to you),
- cool stuff that supports emotional, and intellectual well-being like the friendly atmosphere and great new colleagues,
- being a part of a small, independent team with as much transparency as it’s possible,
- opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals.