Join Vivid Games and lead a small, experienced development team to increase product value. You'll focus on developing casual and mid-core mobile games acquired from the publishing program while counting on maximum autonomy and ownership in your work. This role directly affects Vivid Games' long-term strategy, both developing f2p games and influencing our future portfolio as one of the major stakeholders in the company.
These are the games that you can be a part of: Chrono Cards: Mobbles, Eroblast.
What are your duties?
- Defining products' vision,
- Managing the product and its budget within strategy and schedule defined also by you,
- Gathering, prioritizing, and delivering detailed requirements for new products and features accordingly to the vision and goals you define,
- Making sure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance and the work is done properly,
- Taking part in a high-level communication with our leaders and VG’s external partners, as well as guiding the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach,
- Analyzing trends in the gaming market, and continuously reviewing the competitive landscape.
What should you offer?
- At least 3 years of experience in leading the production of games (ideally for f2p mobile games),
- Decent knowledge of game industry trends and strong data analysis capacities,
- Outstanding communication, and leadership skills as well as a team player attitude,
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban),
- Awareness of business’ needs and ability to incorporate research, insights, feedback from multiple parties into actionable development plans,
- Proficiency in English (at least B2),
- A true passion for games.
What are we offering?
- Maximum autonomy and ownership in the game development process (as it's one of our core values),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals (the team is our greatest value and they are all seniors and experts within the gaming industry),
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience (16-20k PLN net on B2B contract),
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).