Join us and our Marketing Team as a Graphic Artist! This role is focused on creating high-quality visuals for use in worldwide/internal marketing materials and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition. You will be able to leverage the art style of our games to create a wide range of assets including but not limited to: web graphics, social media, ad creatives, posters and many more. You will report directly to the Marketing Art Lead.
What are your duties?
- Participating in the brand identity definition,
- Creating high-quality visual assets for a variety of purposes like marketing campaigns, communication plan and stores pages,
- Coming up with quick rough sketches, a variety of ideas, creative solutions for graphics content,
- Collaborating with other team members as well as implementing feedback from creative lead,
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital graphics creation,
- Organizing, archiving and maintaining projects and assets.
What should you offer?
- A portfolio showcasing your skills is a must,
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and know your way around Blender software will be a huge advantage,
- Understanding of color, composition and light,
- Typography design awareness,
- Great attention to details and aesthetics,
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with people,
- Fluency in English (at least B2).
What are we offering?
- Positive working environment where the trust is given by default and the communication is based on honesty and transparency (learn more about our core values here),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals (the team is our greatest value and they are all seniors and experts within the specialization),
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).