Join Vivid Games and Real Boxing success (the biggest and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise with over 102 million downloads). Our RB team of 20 is still growing, just like the game conquers the hearts of millions of players worldwide.
As a Game Analyst, you will be playing a key role in improving the game's metrics by providing the team with the most important value - the data. Your excellent analytical thinking skills will influence a better understanding of player behavior and system performance.
Does preparing reports and making conclusions (together with the team) make you tick? Are you into games and getting the knowledge about the people like you (players) are your things, then apply! We can't wait to meet you!
What are your duties?
- Analyzing game performance data that leads to a better understanding of player behavior and system performance,
- preparing reports and recommendations based on statistics that answer players’ needs and expectations,
- designing and optimizing algorithms responsible for managing mobile apps' monetization process,
- Assistance in creating architecture and analytical tools, e.g. game dashboards.
What should you offer?
- 2+ years experience in a data analyst role (experience analyzing for the gaming industry will be a huge plus),
- exceptional analytical thinking skills,
- ability to look at large, complex data sets and formulate meaningful conclusions,
- proficiency with SQL for the extraction of data,
- good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B1+),
- surprise us with knowledge of Big Query.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals (the team is our greatest value, they are industry experts),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are actually up to you),
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible (learn more about our values),
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual
well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care fully financed by VG and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).