We’re looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to join VG's People Team. We aim to grow our games team and need your help with scaling our recruiting efforts to meet our growing needs. If you’re a team player who shares our passion for games and you'd like to gain some skills in recruiting top-notch specialists, then join us and become a true champion in recruitment within the gaming industry.
Why is it worth working with us and helping to grow our team?
- We’re innovative! Being up-to-date is important to us… the latest news, tools and technologies within the recruitment industry? Name it, we're more than open to discussion and knowledge sharing.
- We’re a team! Tough recruitment? Let’s brainstorm it - we actively take ownership of our own actions, but a supportive team is one of our superpowers.
- We have your back in terms of personal development! We want you to feel confident about improving your skills, that’s why the budget from Employee Personal Development Program is at your disposal - isn't the work a perfect place to hone your skills?
- And most significant, we have the best work culture! You can count on independence in planning your work cycle (no core hours, your working hours are up to you), flexibility in choosing your perfect work style while Work From Anywhere is an option here!
What are your duties?
- Researching for candidates with the usage of various methods (direct search, social media like Facebook),
- Engaging senior-level passive candidates,
- Maintaining our applicants pool with qualified candidates,
- Conducting initial screening calls with potential candidates,
- Establishing a strong first impression of the company and its core values,
- Keeping up to high standards of the candidate experience and ability to improve the recruitment experience internally,
- Facilitating hiring requests and interview processes for technical interviewers,
- Taking part in other HR initiatives such as OKRs team planning, Employer Branding strategy execution, improving our first remote workplace - all of these and many more in cooperation with a dream team - People Business Partner, People Ops Coordinator, Talent Acquisition Partner.
What should you offer?
- Previous experience in recruitment (for IT/Gaming ideally),
- Experience in direct search (surprise us with knowledge of different types of search like Boolean, X-ray),
- Experience working with any ATS (we use Teamtailor),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (we’re recruiting and hiring globally),
- A can-do attitude and ability to work autonomously,
- Energetic personality and comfortable being a brand ambassador,
- Being interested in other than talent acquisition areas of Human Resources like Business Partnering, Employer Branding, Communication (just like we all in the People Team are!).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced
professionals (the team is our greatest value, they are all experts within their specialization),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are actually up to you),
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy
and as much transparency as it’s possible (learn more about our values),
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- 26 days of paid leave annually,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual
well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care fully financed by VG and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).