Vivid Games is one of the leading Polish mobile game developers and publishers but also a team of almost 90 individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios as well as from the publishing program. We work remotely, having offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw.
What makes you a perfect match? You have previous experience testing mobile games, setting up QA processes, and creating test case scenarios as well as tech documentation. Speaking about your personality and attitude you're proactive, think out of the box, or have the courage to raise difficult issues. Your communication skills are highly developed - as our QA professionals have to communicate efficiently with both external developers and other VG team members.
SALARY: PLN 5-6 k net / month / on B2B or 4-5.5 k gross / month / contract of employment
What are your duties?
- Setting up QA processes and ensuring high QA standards in the team/builds,
- Creating test case scenarios, tech documentation, and checklists,
- Performing exploration, system, performance, and certification tests,
- Testing games using debug tools specific for each project, provided by the dev team,
- Assisting dev teams with the integration of external SDKs and testing their integration,
- Informing Product Owner and Producer about the current condition of builds and possible risks,
- Testing staging AB tests and validating AB tests setup before their launch,
- Performing periodical live checks (on live builds) to ensure their stability and maintain their life cycle,
- Communicating directly with external teams.
What should you offer?
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile games testing,
- Previous experience in managing QA processes (defining test plans and suites, preparing test reports templates),
- Knowledge and experience in submitting games to Apple AppStore and Google Play,
- Proficiency with Jira and Git. Working experience with Jenkins will be a plus,
- Good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B2, the team is English speaking),
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery and Delivery Automation will be a big plus,
- Passion for games.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, fresh fruits, and personal development budget at your disposal.