Join Vivid Games and the BidLogic Team working on a new product aimed at optimization of the ads' monetization process. This innovative (SaaS wanna be) solution serves well in our own titles, so the separate team is working on making it available for external mobile developers to support them with unique technology to optimize their advertising monetization efforts.
Take a key role in developing this solution and support its backend environment as a Junior Java Developer. Learn and grow with us!
What are your duties?
- Taking part in designing, building, and maintaining innovative technology supporting the process of mobile in-app advertising optimization,
- Supporting java developers in maintaining a back-end system to manage the communication between REST API within our system and 3rd parties systems,
- Be a part of an agile team, turning requirements into a working product,
- Writing clear and understandable code and technical documentation.
What should you offer?
- Experience working with Java including courses, internships while commercial experience is preferred (ideally 0,5-1,5 years),
- Familiarity with Java frameworks, especially Hibernate and Spring,
- Experience with RESTful API,
- Understanding of MySQL,
- Being comfortable working with the Linux as well as using Git,
- Willingness to develop programming skills and face new IT challenges,
- English skills (at least B2).
What do we offer?
- Opportunity for growth and development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are actually up to you),
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).
Vivid Games is one of the leading Polish mobile game developers and publishers and also a team of almost 90 individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios as well as from the publishing program. We work remotely, having offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw.