Vivid Games is one of the leading Polish mobile game developers and publishers but also a team of almost 90 individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios as well as from the publishing program. We work remotely, having an office in Bydgoszcz.
We are looking for a talented Senior QA Tester with previous experience in testing mobile games. For someone with high communication skills to pass information efficiently, who is proactive, methodical, and with great attention to detail, to ensure the highest quality of our mobile games. Join our Midcore Games Team working on the Eroblast title!
What are your duties?
- Creating test case scenarios, tech documentation, and checklists,
- Performing exploration, system, performance, smoke, and certification tests,
- Testing games using debug tools specific for each project, provided by the dev team,
- Informing Product Owner and Producer about the current condition of builds and possible risks,
- Testing analytics SDK integration, new events & parameters,
- Testing staging AB tests and validating AB tests setup before their launch,
- Performing periodical live checks (on live builds) to ensure their stability and maintain their life cycle,
- Assisting the dev team with the integration of external SDKs and testing their integration,
- Setting up QA processes and ensuring high-quality standards in the team/builds.
What should you offer?
- 4+ y. experience in testing mobile games,
- Experience in managing QA processes (defining test plans and suites, preparing test report templates),
- Proficiency with Jira and Git,
- Good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B2, the team is English speaking),
- Experience in analytics tools (e.g. Firebase, Appsflyer, Singular), testing analytics, and AB tests,
- Attention to detail and strong analytical thinking,
- Self-organization, thinking out of the box, being agile to changes of priorities that may happen during the development.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (office in Bydgoszcz) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, fresh fruits, and personal development budget at your disposal.