Vivid Games is one of the leading Polish mobile game developers and publishers but also a team of almost 70 individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. We are the first remote company, having an office in Bydgoszcz.
We are seeking a talented 3D Animator (mid/Senior) to support us in creating a new mobile boxing experience. We already have success in our portfolio - Real Boxing, the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise. And now, we're working on something extraordinary!
As a 3D Animator, you will be responsible for creating body and facial animations for humanoid models with various personality behavior. The experienced team of designers and Unity developers will be your companion in creating core mechanics and immersive experiences. If you already have around 5 y of experience in character animation, don't hesitate to apply!
What are your duties?
- Creating body and facial animations for humanoid models with various personality behaviors,
- Work closely with designers and programmers to create core mechanics and immersive experiences,
- Creating animation strictly related to boxing fights (special moves, hits, free movement, KD, Clinches, etc.),
- Rigging and retargeting new/existing animations to them (Maya, Blender),
- Splitting complex animations into separate layers (gestures, emotions, idle behaviors),
- Building and improving animation workflow pipeline,
- Assistance in the integration of animation assets into the game,
- Technical support to the Team in day-by-day production issues,
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation,
- Sharing with the Team best practices and new tools
What should you offer?
- 5+ years of experience in video game character animation,
- Basic understanding of Unity,
- Experience with Unity 3D, 2D/3D games development, multiple platforms, Photoshop, Maya/3DS Max/Blender, etc.,
- You'll surprise us with knowledge of Cinema 4D and AfterEffects,
- Experience with rigging, body animations, facial blend shapes, and mocap data cleaning,
- Exceptional skill in animating the human figure to create realistic character animations with motion capture data,
- Strong knowledge of human anatomy and motion,
- Understanding of development issues in getting animations into a game,
- Team-player mindset: openness to ideas, constructive feedback and changes; ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across disciplines such as art, design, programming and production,
- Experience with version control systems.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow competencies in a team of experienced professionals (they're all seniors and industry experts!),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (office in Bydgoszcz) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are actually up to you),
- Being a part of an independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, fresh fruits (when working on-site), team integrations, and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).
- Game Development
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Loading application form