Vivid Games is one of the leading Polish mobile game developers and publishers but also a team of almost 70 individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. We are the first remote company, having an office in Bydgoszcz.
We are on the lookout for a talented and experienced Game Designer to support us in creating a new mobile boxing experience. We already have success in our portfolio - Real Boxing, the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise. And now, we're working on something extraordinary!
As a Senior Game Designer, you'll bring ideas, create new features and develop the game's mechanics that support and align with the creative and holistic direction of the game. You will work closely with a multi-discipline team to help plan, build prototypes and systems. JOIN US!
What are your duties?
- Create design and vision for game content that fulfills key player engagement metrics,
- Communicate design functionality and vision through presentations, prototyping, design documentation and specs,
- Creating UI and UX in collaboration with Artists,
- Drive collaborative and iterative prototyping, both paper-based and in-game,
- Actively participate in big-picture decisions, and ensure the design focuses on the right elements to achieve superior results,
- Collaboration with Analysts on increasing the game's KPIs based on the game data (features, AB tests, etc.),
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to create rewarding player experiences,
- Perform build reviews and provide feedback to the team,
- Become a sponge for ideas and feedback from players, as well as from the rest of the team,
- Mentor and guide junior designers.
What should you offer?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position in F2P game design on mobiles - it's a must!,
- Experience designing game content for GaaS model,
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential while passion for fighting sports will be a huge plus!,
- Wide-ranging knowledge of gaming trends,
- A strong analytical frame of mind,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to clearly explain your thought process through documentation or in-person presentations,
- Knowledge about Unity engine and productivity software – Word, Excel, Photoshop, various design tools,
- Experience with Unity in prototyping mechanics and configuration of existing ones,
- Mathematical background (e.g. ability to design various functions in game mechanics),
- Practice with configuration in various formats (e.g. JSON),
- Know-how of analytics tools (e.g. Firebase, AppsFlyer, Singular).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow competencies in a team of experienced professionals (they're all seniors and industry experts!),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (office in Bydgoszcz) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are actually up to you).
- Being a part of an independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, fresh fruits (while working on-site), team integrations.
*Permanent opening - an opening where you have a chance to apply for the position while we have a chance to get to know your professional background and reach out to you in case we need another exceptional asset! In permanent openings, our general processing time rules do not apply as they do in a regular recruitment process. It basically means the response time can be prolonged!