Game Economy Designer
Vivid Games is one of the leading Polish mobile game developers and publishers but also a team of almost 70 individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. We are the first remote company, having an office in Bydgoszcz.
We're on the intensive lookout for a talented Game Economy Designer to support us in creating a new mobile boxing experience. We already have success in our portfolio - Real Boxing, the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise. And now, we're working on something extraordinary!
As a Game Economy Designer, you will work closely with the Game Designer and the Product Owner in charge of a full-cycle project's Economy direction, pre-production/production to launch, and LiveOps afterward.
What makes you a perfect fit? You are a team player, passionate about creating balanced and fair mobile gaming experiences for players to enjoy, and deeply understand what makes games fun and ultimately successful. You lead by example and you can work in a fast-paced environment.
What are your duties?
- Creating economic systems that facilitate fun gameplay loops that enhance gameplay replayability,
- Creating and maintaining documentation and spreadsheet balance of economic systems, aligning with the design,
- Maintaining the overall balance between multiple interacting economic systems to establish a healthy game economy,
- Analyzing, calculating, implementing and iterating key UI and gameplay elements and features to create a fun and engaging gaming experience,
- Collaborating with Analysts on increasing the game's KPIs based on the game data (features, AB tests, etc.),
- Continually iterating, balancing and tuning features and gameplay based on feedback from the Team,
- Dealing with independent research tasks - from the formulation of a hypothesis and target metrics to the development of recommendations for changing games for product teams,
- Collaborating with the multidisciplinary team to create rewarding player experiences,
- Performing build reviews and providing feedback to the team.
What should you offer?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position in F2P game design on mobiles with a strong focus on economy- it's a must!,
- 2+ released full-cycle mobile projects. LiveOps experience is preferred,
- Extensive knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets,
- Deep knowledge of the video games industry, game economies, up-to-date game monetization strategies,
- Experience working closely with analytics,
- Experienced in building special offers, product bundles and other monetization products,
- Understanding of proper ways to set up event system, and deep understanding of game KPIs,
- Experience in conducting market research and analysis,
- Practice with configuration in various formats (e.g. JSON),
- Know-how of analytics tools (e.g. Firebase, AppsFlyer, Singular),
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English (the team is English-speaking).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow competencies in a team of experienced professionals (they're all seniors and industry experts),
- Total flexibility on working on-site (office in Bydgoszcz) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle (your working hours are actually up to you),
- Being a part of an independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, fresh fruits (when working on-site), team integrations, and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).
- Game Development
- Game Design
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Game Economy Designer
Loading application form